- Small class sizes, with the goal of 6-10 students per
- Students placed in classrooms best suited to their academic and
- Individualized Education Plans (IEP) and transition planning
with home districts
- Full-day programming Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 2:30
p.m., with early dismissal on Wednesdays at 12:30 p.m.
- Year round school schedule
- Educational screenings and academic status assessments
- Daily group and individual therapy as well as weekly family
- Daily recreational therapy groups, supervised by a certified
- Consultations with a child and adolescent psychiatrist
- Coordination with outpatient treatment providers
- Medication monitoring upon request
- School-wide Positive Behavior Support System (SW-PBS)
Northwest School of Innovative Learning incorporates child and
adolescent mental health within the learning environment.
Students receive community-based instruction which allow them to
put into practice social skills learned in the classroom. Students
also benefit from mental health promotion and intervention within
their academic learning environment.
With the development of School-Wide Positive Behavior Support
(SW-PBS) in our educational program, strong family engagement
and empowerment, and mental health programs and services, our
students are provided a comprehensive, student-centered,
therapeutic learning environment.
Copyright © Northwest School of Innovative Learning