- Small class sizes, with the goal of 6-10 students per teacher
- Students placed in classrooms best suited to their academic and social needs
- Individualized Education Plans (IEP) and transition planning with home districts
- Full-day programming Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., with early dismissal on Wednesdays at 12:30 p.m.
- Extended School Year (ESY) program open year-round (including summer sessions)
- Educational screenings and academic status assessments
- Daily group and individual therapy as well as weekly family therapy offered
- Daily recreational therapy groups, supervised by a certified recreational therapist.
- Consultations with a child and adolescent psychiatrist
- Coordination with outpatient treatment providers
- Medication monitoring upon request
- School-wide Positive Behavior Support System (SW-PBS)
- Transportation throughout the school year, provided by the students’ school district